Double Triangle Nail Art!

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for stopping by.


Today’s nail art is very simply to work with. I created this nail art design for beginners as many of the beginners requested me to create some simple nail art designs to start on with nail art journey. So let’s have a look at this nail art design.

THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Base color: I chose Avon Simply Pretty Blue Daisy
  • Acrylic paints: skin and purple
  • Striping nail art brush
  • Toothpick
VIDEO TUTORIAL:


I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^
PICTORIAL:

Steps:
  • Apply base coat first
  • Apply 2 thin coats of your base color
  • With the help of toothpick, add 3 dots of skin color acrylic paint for big triangle and to get the perfect triangle
  • With the striping nail art brush, connect the dots and fill it in
  • Now again take the toothpick and with purple acrylic paint add 3 dots to create another small triangle inside the big triangle
  • Connect the 3 dots and fit it in with the same acrylic paint
  • Apply a layer of top coat
  • Your nails are done!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.

If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations.

Some pictures of the finished look.
NOTD:



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!

Post a Comment

0 Comments