LEOPARD PRINT NAIL ART!

Hey guys!! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit!

Finally I'm trying to be regular in uploading some nail art too on my blog and YouTube channel. And today's nail art is easy, fun and perfect for beginners. I had never tried leopard print, so thought to give it a try.
This is for the first time that I'll be doing any animal print nail art, I tried tiger print but ended up with an abstract one, lol. Anyway, let's move on with the tutorial.



For a glam look, I added a set of nail art decorations on my ring finger and thumb. :-D

YOU'LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Base color of your choice: I have used Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen
  • Nail art decorations: Crystal rhinestone, Silver 1mm rhinestones, Half pearls (blue)
  • Acrylic paints: yellow & skin colors
  • Detail nail art brush
  • Toothpicks 
VIDEO TUTORIAL:



I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

PICTORIAL:

STEPS:
  • Apply base coat first
  • Apply 2 thin coats of your base color
  • With detail brush and yellow acrylic paint, add random spots (to be perfect is not necessary)
  • With toothpick and skin color acrylic paint, cover the spots as shown below. Plus add random dots using same paint on the uncovered areas
  • On ring finger & thumb: Add some nail art decorations according to your need, I applied in this way
  • Apply good amount of top coat and done!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*


Some pictures of the finished look.
NOTD:



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Post a Comment

0 Comments