LIEBSTER AWARD: Part 2

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit!

So as you can read the title, I'm back with the Liebster Award: Part 2. 
You can read the Part 1 of my Liebster Award here.
Since I've already been given this award, so I'll not be going into detail and straightly going to answer the fun questions the blogger (who has nominated me) has set.
I've been nominated by beautiful Sri Ramani from BeautyTints Blog.

Let's start the fun part of this post. 
And here the questions with my answers one by one! *EXCITED*

1) What inspired you to blog?
  • I was very casual when I started on with blogging but slowly and steadily, I gained interest and started loving my job. My inspiration has always been creativity and art as I'm into nail art from very long. I expanded my creative world with my HCP blog.
2) What is your favorite dish?
  • Everything only if it is home made because I love whatever my mom cooks for me.
3) Are you a lip gloss person or a lipstick person?
  • I'm 100% a lipstick person.
4) Are you a Brand Hunter or Bargain shopper?
  • I'll say both! The main thing is the attire must look good on me and maintains my comfort level at the same time.
5) How often do you shop for cosmetics?
  • Once in a month for sure.
6) What's your favorite holiday destination?
  • Any hill station because I love winters, but my favorite is Shimla or Mansoori.
7) What's your most favorite blog post,which you enjoyed writing?
  • The post where I wrote about the first event which I attended as a blogger.
8) Which Face cleanser are you using currently?
  • I'm using Himalaya Herbals Cleansing Milk currently which cleanses your skin amazingly well.
9) Which brand name comes into your mind first,when you think of skin care?
  • Himalaya Herbals!!!
10) Straight or curly hair? which one did you have?
  • Straight, wish I had curly hairs!
That's all for this fun session. I really hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I had writing it.
Do share your views on my given answers in the comments below.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment

0 Comments