MABH Herbals Fast Growth Hair Oil: 2nd Month Journey + Results + Before & After Pictures

Hey girlies! I hope you all doing great!


Today I’m here to share my hair growth journey with all of you. If you have read my previous posts, you must know that I’ve been using MABH Herbals Fast Growth Hair Oil since 2 months now. 
And I mentioned in my previous MABH post that I’ll write every month’s journey on my blog for you guys.

Oh well!! You can read the complete review with one month’s journey and results here.


Coming back to 2nd month’s journey and results, this month I applied this oil once or twice a week. 2 weeks each I applied it once and twice respectively. 

In the images below you can see all the pictures of my hair growth journey.
Below are the pictures when I didn't started using the oil with after 1 month’s usage.


After 2 month’s usage.


In the images above, you can see the results and hair growth. Well! The hair growth is not that much as the product claims, but still it has shown some changes in the growth and I guess with regular usage it’ll surely show some more good and positive results.

You can buy MABH Herbals Fast Growth Hair Oil here.

Apart from this oil, I’m also using other products too so that I get beautiful, long and healthy hairs, that’s the reason I was able to apply this oil only once a week for 2 weeks.


But I really love this product and this helped me a lot by giving solutions to all the hairs related problems. Hope it’ll to impress me every month.

I really hope you liked my hair growth journey via this post. Do share your hair growth journey using this oil in the comments below.
Do share your take on this product in the comments below. Have you tried this oil? If not, would you like to give it a try?


As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my post. 

Come and be my friend on social networks


ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. This post is not sponsored, promotion of the brand or in influence of the brand.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. mu SIL started usig this a week ago, we are hoping to have good results. Keeping our fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really a good oil. Keeps hair so soft and smooth!

    ReplyDelete