Shopping Experience with Myntra.com

Hey everyone. I hope you all doing great!!
It's been so long that I have posted any blogs. First I was on vacation and then as I returned back home, I got unwell. But now I'm back. So excited and happy to be back.

LET'S START!!!



So today's post is really exciting as this is my first post wherein I'll be sharing online shopping experience with one of the most popular online fashion store, its MYNTRA.COM

I always love shopping online as it is the most easiest way to get your desired products at your door step and at such affordable prices. Plus they always have one or the other discounts options which are always available. So while shopping, you will have lots of fun and also you save money too, well that's something awesome, isn't it??? 

I always wanted to shop from myntra.com but it's never too late. 
Recently I won a giveaway the Nivea go sleeveless contest on the blog indiannaturalbeauty hosted by Arshita Dhara. 



ABOUT MYNTRA.COM: Myntra.com is ranked among the leading e-commerce companies in India. It is one of the largest online retailer of lifestyle and fashion products. The company was started by a group of IIT/IIM graduates in 2007 and is headquartered in Bangalore.
For the buyers, this site has made easier to shop by relaxing at home and get their products at their door step. The company's unique offerings include the largest in-season product catalogue and 100% authentic products.

MODE OF PAYMENTS: Following are the mode of payments methods that you can use to pay your bills.


You get an amazing option to pay your bills in EMIs plus it provides 30 days return policy. And what's better than COD (cash on delivery) method? That's the reason I love shopping online.

MY EXPERIENCE: As I mentioned above, I love shopping online as it is the most easy way to get your desired products at your door step. I got to know about this website through internet browsing and from that very moment I wanted to shop here and finally I got the chance. 

As per the contest rules from where I won Rs.1000 gift voucher, I could only shop sleeveless attires and it was really difficult for me to found one nice attire as I rarely wear sleeveless dresses and clothes. And when it comes to dresses, I like to wear loose fitted dresses, it makes me comfortable. LOL!!!!! 
So after a lot of browsing I selected one dress which was perfect for summers. 

Here it is. :D


If you want to have a look at the dress in detail, you can explore it here.

I really loved the dress and fits me perfectly. I placed my order 18th June and received it on 21st June. The parcel reached me safely without any damage to the product. 

PACKAGING: I loved the packaging so much. It comes in a box which is further covered with plastic packaging for protection. On the box you can see the company's logo with other details. Further when you open the plastic packaging and open the box, the dress is kept inside a plastic bag with 30 day return policy form and a card.





DRESS PURCHASED: I purchased this dress from the site. Personally I loved the dress and fits me really well. When I selected this dress, it costs Rs. 1299. So as I had the 
Rs. 1000 voucher, I had to pay Rs. 300. It has a set amount after which you get free cash on delivery service, no extra charges will be charged. 
So I grabbed it. Here are some the pictures of the dress. :D


The floral print is so pretty, cute and elegant too. Just loved the dress. :D


The fabric is very soft and stitched very well, there are no lose ends. 



The dress was packed really well and there was no damage to the dress with a price tag.



It has beautiful flares and at the back a pretty cute chain as well. This makes easy to wear this dress.

Have you ever shopped from myntra.com? 
If yes, do share your experience with me in the comment section below. If no, would you like to shop from this online fashion store?


As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: Prize mail


Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I have never ordered anything from them but they seem to be really great! I have seen their website nd they have great stuff....would love to order from them nd Your dress is lovely! :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie... n do shop from them.. you'll not be disappointed
      :D

      Delete
    2. Customer care helpline number.
      __7047303458
      Any problems call my agent (24*7) hours available 
      Contact hair 
      Toll free -1800300800
      Contect hair-7063539605/7047661622
      Online problem balance deducted and balance pending and any problems call my assistance
      Contact hair-8436046948/7047661622

      Head office Number -6206809546
      Online 
      All-india contact hair all thise number 
      Contact hair-7047303458
      __
      Customer care helpline number
      Contact hair-8670530538/6206809546

      Customer care helpline number.
      __7047303458
      Any problems call my agent (24*7) hours available 
      Contact hair 
      Toll free -1800300800
      Contect hair-7063539605/7047661622
      Online problem balance deducted and balance pending and any problems call my assistance
      Contact hair-8436046948/7047661622

      Head office Number -6206809546
      Online 
      All-india contact hair all thise number 
      Contact hair-7047303458
      __
      Customer care helpline number
      Contact hair-8670530538/6206809546

      Delete
  2. I had equally great experience with them...i love the boxes they provide

    ReplyDelete