Simple Foil Nail Art: Design & Tutorial- Nail Art for beginners

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!

Today I'm going to share a very simple nail art with all of you.
This is very simple nail art design which you can achieve by just following some simple steps.

Lets have a look at the design first. :D



This nail art design is perfect for the beginners and you can wear it on any occasion and with any color outfit. ^_^
I'll keep this post very short and simple. So without wasting any time, lets go ahead for the tutorials. :D

VIDEO TUTORIAL:



I really hope you enjoyed this quick nail art tutorial video. :D

Do visit my youtube channel for more fun and easy nail art tutorial videos. The link will be listed below. :D

PICTURE TUTORIAL:

STEPS:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Apply 2 thin coats of black polish.
  • Apply a layer of top coat.
  • Add silver and gold foil flakes (on alternate nails) using a dotting tool.
  • Set them by using your finger so that it doesn't come off.
  • Apply a final layer of top coat.
  • And your nails are done.!!! :D ^_^


I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*

Some pictures of the finished look. :D



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used in this nail art design using my own money.


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Kannu, I liked this one, even someone who is so bad at nail art can nail it ;) TFS hun.. :) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yuuppiieee... thank uu Di... yes... everybody can do this... :D

      Delete
  2. best article post by your company this article is useful for users where they get information about makeup and makeup artist in Gurgaon. Must says that we are running an insitute in Gurgaon where you became best professional makeup artist in gurgaon
    Read More:- makeup artist in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete