CHILDLINE: Lets do something for a good cause- Can We????: Every Child is "SPECIAL"

Hello to all my readers!! I hope you all doing great. :)




So today's post is very different yet unique and very much important. Yes! It is not related to fashion, nail art, makeup or reviews, its about little angels, the CHILDREN.

We all know that children are like angels and their tiny little cute smile with twinkling eyes makes us feel so happy and more happy. :D

Today I'll be talking about children, children who are in need of help but they are unable to express their problems to anyone. Sometimes, they can't even share some things with their parents. :( 
And it makes me feel very sad, then how they must be feeling??? Will this cruel society won't change ever??? Have you ever thought of that??? :(


"Every child is special", and we are also special for our parents. But what about such kids and children who don't have parents? :'( :(

A couple of days ago, I got a video on WatsApp through one of my contacts. And there and then I made up my mind to share this needy thing with all of you because that video forced me to raise my voice. There is strong need to change the society now, its high time, right? 

Go ahead and watch the video, here it is. :) 
This one is in Hindi language, the one I got was in English.


Did you figured out how Komal must be feeling when the shit thing happened with her? Place yourself in her shoes, GOSH!!! Its so painful, uncomfortable and dirty. :(

ABOUT CHILDLINE: Childline India Foundation is a non-government organisation (NGO) in India that operates a telephone helpline called Childline for children in distress. It was India's first 24 hour, toll free, phone outreach service for children based in Mumbai. It helps the homeless, poor children and provide them education. They collect money from people and they use the money to help these children.

HELPLINE NUMBER: 1098 
Call on this number and try to help children who are really in need. Your one call can save a child's life and could make them smile. :)


SOCIAL NETWORKING LINKS: Here are the links where you can read more about this NGO.
Like their Facebook page here. Thumbs up to join the cause and share it with your friends.
Visit their official website here.
Subscribe to their YouTube channel here. You can watch more videos on their channel.

So this was a quick and short post that I wanted to share with all of you. Its a kind request to help such cute babies, adorable children when you see something wrong is happening with them in front of your eyes. Your love and care can make them comfortable and happy. 

Can we do a bit on our part and change the society???? 

Do share your views on such topics and such NGOs like Childline in the comment section below, I would love to read your views on this. :)

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, promotion of the brand/ company or in influence of the brand/ company. It was my opinion to post about this issue. The images are taken from Google images.


Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Really kind and great initiative and I liked your attitude dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much Di.. means a lot.. <3

      Delete
  2. Tyhanks for sharing all the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always pleasure Garima Di.. thanks a lot for reading. . ^_^

      Delete