Spring Heart Shaped Flowers Nail Art: Design & Tutorial

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great.

I am so excited to show you another simple and girly nail art design and tutorial in this post. This nail art is perfect for summery season and I found it super cute. ^_^

Lets have a look at the nail art design first. :D



Did you liked this design??? Do tell me in the comments below. I am loving the results.

As for the design, I would like to mention that I love using acrylic paints. It just makes your nail art and hard work so easy and fruitful. Ok! Not getting in details with the acrylic paints stuff, lets get started with the tutorials.

Let me show you the video tutorial first. :D


I really hope you liked this video tutorial. :D ^_^

And now lets jump to the picture tutorial now. Yay!!! :D 

Steps:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Apply 2 thin coats of any nude polish of your choice.
  • Apply a layer of glitter polish (optional).
  • With a dotting tool dipped in bright pink acrylic paint, make 4 heart shapes as a flower (make a dot in between as a guide).
  • Then add small purple hearts inside the big pink flowers (again with acrylic paint). 
  • Make 2 stems with black acrylic paint.
  • Apply some top coat and add nail art decorations (pearls and multi-colored small rhinestones).
  • Apply a good amount of top coat.
  • Now you're nails are done.

I really hope you enjoyed this fun nail art pictorial. And hope you find it easier to achieve it. If you decide to try out this nail art design, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative or #kannu_creative. 

Some pictures of the finished look. :D ^_^




Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used for this nail art design using my own money.


Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. I love floral nail art bt no time to do all this.. very pretty dear :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehhe thank u so much Natasha Di... <3 ^_^

      Delete
  2. Loved your nails.
    I'm following you ...
    I'm from Brazil, do not repair my English ... hehe

    Xoxo.. :*
    +FUN http://futeisuteisenecessarios.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so very much sweety... thanks for your support... you have an awesome blog.. following you as well.. <3

      Delete
  3. Loved the design.. The pearls are looking just soo cute! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much Arshita Di... so happy you liked it.. yay!!

      Delete
  4. very creative n loved the tutorial..grgs <3

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/04/mac-cream-color-base-improper-copper-review-swatches.html#more-8661

    ReplyDelete