Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel - ROSE PETAL (920): Review + Swatches

Hello everyone! I hope you all doing great.

Today I am going to review another nail enamel from Lotus Herbals . I bought two nail enamels from their website and reviewed one of them in my previous posts, you can read it HERE

Personally, I am in love with this shade. Though my favorite color is black but this time I wanted to try some new shades and play with them. So let me show you the image of the product first. ^_^



 
The nail enamel code:


LOTUS HERBALS IN BRIEF: Lotus Herbals is a cosmetics brand which holds many different types of cosmetics for eyes, nails, face, etc. It holds its own website which is loaded with fashionable cosmetics. Besides its own world, it also exists in other fashion websites where you can buy its products. You can find this brand on healthkartmyntrahomeshop18flipkart and jabong.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The nail enamel is made up of various nice ingredients which protects your nails and gives a beautiful finish. The texture of the nail enamel is really smooth and shiny. It just needs two thin coats and your nails are done. If you don't apply the top coat on it, then also it would look great.


BRUSH APPLICATION: It has a thin brush but the interesting thing is, you do not have to struggle a lot and load the brush with the nail enamel again and again. The brush gives a perfect finish to your nails. :D ^_^

PACKAGING: The look of the packaging has been kept really nice, simple, elegant and cute. It is really catchy to your eyes. Plus this nail enamel is very handy and you can carry it anywhere with you. :D

QUANTITY: 8 ml

PRICE: INR-Rs. 110 ($1.8)


SWATCHES: Lets have a look to some pictures of the swatches. :D ^_^



I have applied two thin coats here and I am falling in love with this shade, as the name of the product says 'Rose Petals'. :D It is so sexy and cute. 

And I wanted to apply a layer of top coat to see if there are any differences? Well! I found no difference at all.


In the above image, I have applied the top coat and there is no difference at all. It is only like an inner satisfaction that your nails are protective and adds more shine by applying the top coat. ^_^

 PROS:
  • The texture is very smooth.
  • Dries in 1-2 minutes.
  • Brush applicator is thin and soft.
  • You don't have to struggle by loading the brush again and again.
  • The brush gives complete coverage to your nails at one stroke.
  • With 2 coats, your nails get the perfect shade of the nail enamel.
  • Perfect for nail art studios or for home use.
CONS:
  •  If the shade is lighter, than you need to apply 3-4 coats.
MY SUGGESTIONS: I loved the fact it dries fast and gives a smooth and sleek finish to your nails. Plus the brush applicator is really up to the mark. The texture of the nail enamel is too very soft. And if you apply a layer of top coat, then it would add a little more shine, otherwise, it won't make much difference. And yes, I am in love with this particular nail enamel shade.

RATING: 4.75/5

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day loves. ^_^ :D :* 

Come and be my friend on social networks



Post a Comment

0 Comments