Funny Faces Nail Art: Design & Tutorial

Hello guys! Hope you all doing great.

I am back again with another fun nail art design and the tutorial.
Well I uploaded this nail art video a little time ago. And you know from where I got this fun idea? :D

Little time ago, I was going through my childhood art books and I found some cute funny faces in it. And then got the idea to paint those cute faces on my nails. And it worked well, umm according to me. :p
I was really excited when this idea came into my mind and thus I did it.

As I continue with my long stories behind this nail art design, let me show you the finished look of the nail art design. ^_^ :D :P


Isn't this nail art too cute? I just loved the way it has turned out. 

Now let me show you the video tutorial of this nail art design. :D


I hope you really enjoyed this video tutorial.

Let us now jump to the pictorial of this design. ^_^

Steps:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Paint your nails in black and white as shown in the second step in the image below.
  • Make 2 big dots as eyes.
  • Add details of the face with black and white acrylic paints.
  • Apply top coat.
  • Your nails are done!!


You can take many more funny pictures from any art book (as I did) or just surf the internet, you will get ample number of ideas. All the best!

Some pictures of the finished look!!!



I really hope you enjoyed this nail art design, tutorial and the blog post. If you decide to try out this design, do share your re creations with me on my social networks (I would love to see them) with #kannucreative or #kannu_creative.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day and never stop smiling, it makes you look beautiful and pretty. :D ^_^ <3

Come and be my friend on social networks....



XOXO

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. These are too cute!! Loving it, will try it definitely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear.. i am glad you liked it... and yeah you must try it..its super easy.. do share your fun design with me.. i would love to see.. thanks for your time in reading and writing on my blog post.. <3

      Delete