Crackle Flowery Nail Art: Design & Tutorial

Hello everyone!
I hope you all doing great!

So today I have another nail art design to share with you all. It will include both video and picture tutorials. As always, this is also a very cute, elegant and simple nail art design.

Lets have a look to the finished design first. :D ^_^


Well, I hope you enjoyed the design guys.
As far as this nail art design is concerned, as other designs this is also very easy and fun to create this nail art design. For this design I used oriflame's crackle pink polish and I simply liked it. I will prepare a blog post for it and will post it very soon. 

And now, lets jump to the video tutorial. :D


I hope you enjoyed the video. :D

Lets have a look at the picture tutorial. ^_^

Steps:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Apply 2 thin coats of white polish.
  • Apply a coat of oriflame's crackle polish in color pink.
  • Take a flower pattern water decal, cut it as per your nail length and dip it in bowl of water for 20-30 seconds.
  • Remove the pattern after 20-30 seconds and hold it with the tweezers.
  •  Apply it on your nails.
  • Apply a layer of top coat.
  • Your nails are done!

I hope you are able to get this nail art design by following above steps.

Some more pictures of the finished nail art design.




As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day. ^_^

Come and be my friend on social networks.
Follow me on social networking websites. <3 :D ^_^



XOXO

Post a Comment

0 Comments