COLOR SHOW NAIL ART: DESIGN & TUTORIAL

Hello everyone.
Hope you doing great.

I have not been posting any blog posts these posts, and feeling very sorry. :(

So with a smile :) I will start with this blog post. Today I will be sharing a fun nail art tutorial with all of you. I just adored this design a lot.
For this design, I used all the new Color Show range polishes from Maybelline which launched recently. I had also bought many of the polishes from the same range and wrote a blog post on it. If you interested in checking out those super awesome shades, you can read that blog post HERE.

Lets have a look at the finished design first. :D


For this nail art design, I used 6 shades from the range:
  1. Constant Candy (401): as a base color on all the nails.
  2. Wine N Dine (005): on pinky finger.
  3. Shocking Seas (303): on ring finger.
  4. Buried Treasure (221): on middle finger.
  5. Bold Gold (008): on index finger
  6. Kiss-Me-Pink (003): on thumb.
And now lets jump to the video tutorial. :D


I really hope you liked the video and the tutorial.

And now here is the picture tutorial of the design.

Steps:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Apply the french tip guides as shown in the picture below.
  • Then apply the different shades of polishes of your choice (or you can use the polishes I mentioned above).
  • Now remove all the tip guides using a tweezers.
  • Add the nail art decorations as you like or as shown in the image below.
  • Finally apply good amount of top coat.
  • Now your nails are done..!!


I hope with this pictorial you will be able to create this fun and cute design. If you try out this nail art design on your nails, please do share your recreations with me, I would love to see them. You can share your pictures with me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social networks, links will be down below. Don't forget to tag me in your pictures using #kannu_creative / #kannucreative / #creative_kannu.


AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND READING MY BLOG POST. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. HAVE A LOVELY AND NICE WEEKEND.

FOLLOW ME HERE :) :D



XOXO



Post a Comment

0 Comments