17 September 2015

Outfit of the Day (OOTD): EMERALD BLACK BEAUTY!

Hey loves!

Today I’m back with another OOTD post. I know I’m not regular in publishing such posts because there’s obviously nobody who could click me, duh! Anyhoo, this time I somehow struggled in clicking some pictures.

This is my last minute options to grab a skirt (mostly black) and style it with funky shirts or tees.

Let us move further with other details of this OOTD.

DRESS:
  • Shirt: I got this shirt from ‘Style Fit’ which is in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. This shop is my favourite when it comes to shop for clothes. I think it’s been more than 13-15 years I’m visiting this shop. Yeah, it is crazy I know but they actually know what suits me best and all the attires are so comfy that it looks elegant on me, what you think?
  • Skirt: I grabbed this skirt from ‘Westside’ (TDI Mall) which is also in Rajouri Garden. This is my all time favourite skirt! Whenever I’m in hurry, I style myself in this skirt accompanied with any top.

FOOT WEAR: I bought these from Khan Market, New Delhi. Khan Market is so popular in almost everything and 90% I shop for foot wear from this place only. There is a Japanese brand’s shop in Khan Market and they design amazingly comfortable foot wear.


MAKEUP I USED:

1. Face:
  • Johnsons Baby Cream
  • Lakme CC Cream
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (Shade: Light)
  • Tips & Toes Compact
2. Cheeks:
  • Swiss Beauty Bronzer
  • Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blusher (Shade: Loved Me The Best)
3. Eyebrows:
  • Mac Eyebrow Pencil (Shade: Black)
4. Lips:
  • Oriflame Lip Liner (Shade: Red)
  • Coloressence Lipstick (Shade: [40] Fuchsia Glame)
5. Eyes:
  • Luxury Eye Makeup Base (Read review here)
  • Plum Angel Eyes Kohl Kajal (Read review here)
  • Mac 18 Eyeshadow Palette: Emerald Green Eye Shadow, Champagne (for Brow Bones Highlighter) & Matte Black Eye Shadow
  • Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara (Read review here)
  • Lakme Eyeliner

6. Makeup brushes:
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Oriflame Blending Brush (Read review here)
  • Vega Smudge Brush
  • Fluffy Makeup Brush (Local Brand)
  • Eyebrow Shaping Brush

I really hope you enjoyed this OOTD post. Do share your views in the comment section below.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...