21 August 2015

EVENT ATTENDED: Asus Zen Festival

Hey guys! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit.

So on 6th August 2015 I went to attend the biggest blogger meet by Asus for their new series of phone/ tab launches. They celebrated this day not just like a normal event but as a festival and appropriately named the event as ' Asus ZenFestival'. The festival was organised in the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi.

I reached the venue by 1 pm and was all set to experience new launches by Asus. They have not just one but many more like ZENFONE SELFIE, ZENFONE PAD 8, ZENFONE 2 DELUX, etc. When I entered the hall, I could see HUGE crowd with eye catchy decorations. Also there were duplicates of Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan and these talents added more glamour.


The event kick started with the warm welcome by the world's best anchor ever 'Cyrus Sahukar'; trust me he's truly amazing at his work. I don't know about others but I thoroughly enjoyed this company at the event.



Following by his entertainment, all the important people associated with Asus and the launches came one by one on the stage and summarized about all the amazing features. Also they told us in detail about all the launches one by one which was amazing. I think it is important to know about new things one by one so that it doesn't confuse the customers and audience.



And finally the time arrived when we all got to see the amazing and gorgeous Bollywood actress 'Sonakshi Sinha'. She was looking really pretty and after little bit of talking she poses for us and the media. Have a look at some pictures below!



From then, the event was power packed with many more launches with all the amazing features. And then came mascot 'Zenny'; he is too cute to handle. And finally this amazing event came to an end with all the personalities posing smartly for media holding new launches in their hands.



Afterwards we got a chance to interact with all the top members of Asus and ask our queries. Some bloggers also managed to get a click with Sonakshi Sinha but as always I wasn't lucky enough and I still feel bad about it. What luck! Anyway, then I headed over to have some snacks and coffee/ tea with a fellow blogger.

Finally I headed to my house with Asus LolliFlash; I am happy.
I really hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know your views in the comments below.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...