COLOR SPLASH NAIL ART..!!

Hey everyone, I hope you doing great and thanks for your visit!

As we all know, for us, the Indians March is the month which we call as month of colors as we celebrate 'Holi' (I know it's too late). So from that festival I got an idea to try out some colorful nail art. And I came up with this nail art design.

YOU'LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Base color: I have used Porcelain Party (380)
  • Acrylic paints: orange, yellow, green & pink
  • Detail nail art brush 
VIDEO TUTORIAL:


I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

PICTORIAL:
STEPS:
  • Apply base coat first
  • Apply 2 thin coats of your base color
  • With detail brush and acrylic paints, draw random squares (as shown in the image below) until you are specified and the nail is filled
  • Apply a layer of top coat and done!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*


Some pictures of the finished look.
NOTD:



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Post a Comment

0 Comments