18 May 2015

Summers Look Book 2015: 5 LOOKS!!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit.



Today's post is fun, interesting and different and I'm really excited for this one.
I have seen many youtube videos and blog posts lately where in the youtuber/ blogger shares his/her LOOK BOOK for 2015. I got really inspired and thought to give this corner a try, so then I decided to show my Summers Look Book 2015 on both my YouTube channel (watch here) and my blog too.

Without any further in depth stories, I think I better jump on to the looks. 
Let's have a look!! I came up with these 5 looks and these are my all time favorite!!

LOOK 1: Lets start the first look with some desiness. I love wearing Indian attires and this is the real me. I do love carrying western outfits too but I think the real beauty is reflected only in your Indian fashion which is all time desi.



LOOK 2: And my second look is all about being funky!! This top is my favorite as it has got all fun, cute and girly stuff attached to it. This is a casual look with some natural makeup and poppy pink lips. Oh yeah!! My lips never lie.



LOOK 3: And now its time for some western touch. I bought this dress on my 19th birthday, I guess and every time I wear this dress, I get many compliments. I'm very much healthy and chubby and people have this mind set that fatty girls can't wear any western dresses, so I prove you wrong baby!! I know this dress is not looking that sexy on me but still I'm able to carry western stuff as well, I'm proud of you Kannu!!! Yay!!



LOOK 4: Another western outfit!! Here I'm wearing a neon pink short skirt and personally I love wearing skirts. I think I carry them nicely!! And to accompany this pink skirt, I wore Knight Riders T-shirt. I wore it because KKR is my favorite IPL team as it is SRK's team, yuppiieee!!! 



LOOK 5: And this is my favorite look from this look book. Its an Indo-western dress which is perfect to wear on Indian functions. This was been designed and selected by my mom and can't thank you enough to her. People say that I look like a 'doll' in this look and I go like, 'awwwwwww' and 'thank you so much'.  



So, these were my 5 look for Summers Look Book 2015!!
Do let me know in the comments below which look was your favorite, I'd love to know your views.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
Disclaimer: All the pictures are being taken at the studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...