UNDER THE OCEAN NAIL ART

Hi everyone, hope you are doing great and thanks for your visit!!



I created this nail art just randomly, there was nothing particular going on in my mind. Well, if you guys don't know, I'm a lover, pure lover of water. I just love drinking water and I can't mention here that in a day, how many glasses of water I drink. 
LOL!! Well!! Keeping this aside, let's get on with the nail art! 

THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Any shade of nail polish which resembles water (for corrections if needed), I chose Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen
  • Water decals
  • Tweezers
  • Scissors
  • Bowl of water
  • Orange stick

VIDEO TUTORIAL:



I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

PICTORIAL:

STEPS:
  • Apply base coat
  • Cut the selected water decal pattern, remove the plastic firm and place it in bowl of water for 15-20 seconds
  • Take off the pattern and place it directly on to your nail
  • Gently press the decal with orange stick
  • Apply a layer of top coat. By doing this, the decal will automatically melt at the tips
  • Remove the extra with the help of tweezers
  • If anything goes wrong, as in my case, the decal is broken (as you can see in the image below)
  • Grab a nail polish shade which signifies water/ ocean and cover that area
  • Add a layer of final top coat and done!!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*

Some pictures of the finished look. 
NOTD:





Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Post a Comment

0 Comments