2 March 2015

Glam Date Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hey darlings! Hope you doing great and thanks for your visit!



Today's post is really exciting for me because this gonna be my first post where I'll be sharing an eye makeup pictorial with all of you. I was planning to do such kinds of posts from very long and finally, I'm here with it.
As I'm just a newbie in this blogger world, I'm taking time in understanding this world and what my readers actually want to read on my blog.

So today's look is going to be super glamorous and funky. I know when it comes to Date Makeup, you always want your look to be natural and elegant but I wanted to do something different, something like funky and glamorous. So, I came up with this look and really hope you'd like it.




STEP BY STEP PICTURE TUTORIAL:

Step 1: Prime your eye lids with your fingers
Step 2: Apply kajal on your water line, apply it in a smudgy way



Step 3: Apply lime green eye shadow all over the eye lids using your finger tips



Step 4: With crease brush, apply electric teal eye shadow in the crease
Step 5: Blend the crease eye shadow with the same brush



Step 6: Blend both the eye shadows with a blending brush



Step 7: Apply shimmery teal eye liner, holding the brush still
Step 8: Apply 2-3 coats of mascara



And its done!!
The complete finished look. Watch the video tutorial here.



PRODUCTS USED: 

1. EYES: 
  • Luxury eye primer
  • Lakme Eyeconic Blue
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
  • NYX Glitter Eye Liner (Shade: Aqua Luke)
  • Star crushed minerals eye shadows: Key Lime (117) & Electric Teal Nebula (176)
  • Real Techniques Crease Brush
  • Oriflame Blending Brush
2. LIPS: 
  • Oriflame lip liner in red 
  • Coloressence Fuchsia Glame
3. FACE:
  • Lakme CC Cream
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (Shade: light)
  • Oriflame Studio Artist Concealer 
  • Oriflame Loose Powder
  • Swiss Beauty Bronzor (Shade: Terra Cotta Blush)
  • Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blusher (Shade: Loved Me The Best)
4. MAKEUP BRUSHES:
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Multi-Tasking Makeup Brush

Did you like this eye makeup tutorial?? Do share your views in the comments below, I'd love to see and read what you guys think.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...