2 February 2015

Face of the Day (FOTD): CASUAL CHICK!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!

Today I’m going to share my 2nd FOTD post with all of you. You all really liked my first FOTD post (have a look here) and appreciated the makeup look I came up with. So I thought why not to share another fun FOTD post with all of you again.

Since my first FOTD post was up on the blog, I captured so many clicks every time I went out for some work, friends get together or any event. And now I have 3 more FOTD posts lined up, lol. Don’t worry those looks will be up too very soon here.

Coming to today’s FOTD post, I named it as 'Casual Chick'. I went for a movie with my brother and by the time we reached our destination, I had already clicked 23 pictures, lol. Yeah!! It is true!!

FACE MAKEUP:
  • Johnsons Baby Cream
  • Lakme CC Cream

I really love using CC creams and Lakme is my current favourite. Also I always apply johnsons baby cream, it sounds to be childish but works really great on my skin.
 
CHEEKS:
  • Swiss Beauty Bronzer

EYES:
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal- Black
  • Wet n Wild Pencil Eye Liner- Purple
  • Lakme Eyeconic Blue (reviewed here)
  • Lakme Eyeconic Mascara (reviewed here)

For the first I played around with eye liners and kajal and came up with this eye makeup look where I have used 2 eye liners. I loved the way it turned out.

LIPS:
  • Inglot- Shade 11 from their matte range of lip shades (reviewed here)

My absolute favourite shade as you all know I love wearing matte lip shades and this particular shade gives me the natural look and doesn’t look messy at all. 

I really hope you enjoyed this FOTD post. Do share your views on this FOTD post in the comments below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Come and be my friend on social networks


ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...