SIMPLE ROSES GLITTER NAIL ART

Hey creative people! How are you doing?
Thanks for your visit!!
Recently I chopped my nails very small and was struggling to try some funky and simple nail art designs to fit in the cute small nails. I thought to try some roses, stones and glitters and I really loved the nail art came out to be. 



These are looking so cute and adorable! Isn't it? Everyone loved the look and appreciated too, so I think I did a pretty good job. 


THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Detailing nail art brush
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish: Shade- Mellow Yellow
  • Maybelline Glitter Mania Nail Polish: Shade- Matinee Mauve 
  • Rhinestones 
  • Red, orange and green acrylic paints
VIDEO TUTORIAL:


I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

PICTURE TUTORIAL:

STEPS:
  • Apply your base coat
  • Apply 2 thin coats of Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow on index, ring fingers and thumb
  • Apply 2 thin coats of Maybelline's Matinee Mauve on middle and little fingers
  • Take nail art detailing brush and all your paints
  • On yellow background: With nail art brush and red paint, draw the brush rose
  • Add details with orange paint
  • Draw 2 leaves with green paint
  • Apply some top coat and place a rhinestone
  • On glitter background: Apply some top coat and place 2 rhinestones as shown in the image below
  • Apply generous amount of top coat and you are done!!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*

Some pictures of the finished look. 

NOTD:



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about glitter gel polish with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete