8 January 2015

Outfit of the Day (OOTD): GIRLY WINTERS!!

Hey gorgeous creative darlings! I hope you all doing great and enjoying this super awesome winter season.


And after ages I think I’m publishing my 2nd OOTD post on the blog. I couldn’t get any nice photographer or a friend who could capture me. Ah! But finally, I managed to get my friend capture me when I went to meet her recently. We had a blast and enjoyed a lot. Oh well!! I forgot to tell you her name, it’s ‘JEEL’ and she is a sweet heart. She clicked amazing pictures and I decided to write this post then. Let’s get on with the OOTD post.

APPAREL:
  • Pink and white sweater T-shirt from Rajouri Garden
  • Purple Velvet Jeans from Rajouri Garden
  • Black Coat from Rajouri Garden

I’m not a fan of jeans but I really love this particular jeans. It is so comfortable and stretchable too which is an awesome thing for me as I don’t like to wear tight fitted clothes.

BAG:

When I ordered this online, my mom was not happy because of the color. But when she finally saw it in real, she was like wow!! Even I liked this bag. It’s spacious and string too. I love carrying my stuff in this red hot hand bag.

FACE MAKEUP:
  • Johnsons Baby Cream
  • Lakme CC Cream
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Foundation
  • Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder

I wanted to keep my makeup simple and elegant so I came up with this look. This is one of the main reasons why I love winter season because my makeup is intact for long hours. In summers, I tend to sweat a lot and makeup doesn’t stick to my face, I so hate this fact. I always wait for winters so that I can wear makeup without any difficulties and ‘dilli ki sardi’ is always romantic and chilly. Yay!!!!!

CHEEKS:
  • Swiss Beauty Bronzer
  • Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blusher (Shade: Loved Me The Best)

People say I really don’t need a blusher because my cheeks automatically go red, I don’t know why? But for this look I applied little bit of blusher for the first time and I think I’m looking cute in this look, what you think guys? And I’m still learning how to apply bronzer. Lol!!

EYES:
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal- Black
  • Wet n Wild Pencil Eye Liner- Purple
  • Lakme Eyeconic Mascara

I can’t leave my house without a kajal. For the eyes, I only used 2 pencils with some coats of mascara for the cute and elegant look.

LIPS:
  • Maybelline Color Sensational MAT 1

Oh gosh!! I can’t express in words how much I love and adore this shade. No matter if its winters or summers, this shade always compliments you. I love the softer look this lip shade always gifts me.

EARRINGS: 
  • Princess Crown Earrings from Rajouri Garden

I generally don’t wear earrings but I love everything which looks cute.

FOOT WEAR:
  • Doctor Slippers from Bata

The most comfortable foot wear I’ve ever came across is this one. Almost everywhere I wear this foot wear. And added some socks which is becoming the necessity of this winter season. Lol!

Do share your views on this OOTD post in the comments below. I really want to hear from you, how you find it??
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.



ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...