Today's Nail Art: Acid Nail Art - Video Tutorial

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!

So again I'm back with Wednesday Nail Art tag. Today's nail art is again very easy and simple to create. I really feel so happy when I receive messages from you guys saying how it's easy to create nail arts been showcased by me, that feeling is so pure and emotional that I just can't express it in simple words. You guys are really awesome. 
Thanks a lot for your love and support guys..!!!

So today's nail art is super cute again yet elegant.
Let's have a look at the nail art design first. 



For this design, you again just need few items which are easily available around you and you are all set to create this design. Let's move further for tutorials and other details.

THINGS YOU NEED:
  • Base coat 
  • Any 2 polishes of your choice (I used OPI's Yodel Me on my Cell and Zoya's Kali)
  • Nail glue
  • Square metal studs
  • Orange stick (to place the stud)
  • Plastic bag (to give the acid effect)
  • White paper (to drop polishes for smooth working)
  • Top coat 
VIDEO TUTORIAL:



I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*

Some pictures of the finished look. 




Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used in this nail art design using my own money.

Post a Comment

8 Comments