26 November 2014

Face of the Day (FOTD): GIRL'S FAIRY LAND

Hey everyone! I hope you doing great!!!
Today I'm very excited as this is my first Face of the Day (FOTD) post that I'll be sharing with all of you. Yay!!!!



I recently filmed a makeup tutorial and named it as Fairy Land. So while I was clicking pictures, all those turned out to be really nice. I really liked all my pictures so then I decided why not to write a FOTD post. Oh yeah, you can check the video tutorial for this look here. Also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.



For this look, I concentrated on my eyes only, as it's a fairy land inspired look, I thought to use pinks more. Though I'm not an expert but still I loved how this look turned out. :D



BASE/ FACE MAKEUP:
  • Tips n Toes Foundation: Shade Pearly Beach
  • Lakme CC Cream
  • Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder
CHEEKS:
  • Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls
EYES:
  • Maybelline Black Colossal Kajal
  • Lakme 9-5 eye shadow palette: Silk Route- peachy pink (all over my lid) and purple (crease) shades
  • Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner
  • Luxury eye primer
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
LIPS:
  • Oriflame: shade- Desert Rose



If you wish to watch the tutorial of this makeup look, you can watch it here.

Some more pictures of the finished look. :D



Well!!! That's it for this FOTD post. I really hope you enjoyed my first FOTD post. Also do tell me if you want to see such posts more on my blog in the comments???

Do share your views on this FOTD post in the comments below. I really want to hear from you, how you find it??
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...