28 August 2014

OOTD: Summer Edition- Floral Elegance

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!!



Today I'm really very very very excited and little nervous too.
YES!! Today's my first ever OOTD (Outfit of the Day) post on my blog. And I really hope you would appreciate and like this post.

As the summers are still going on, I thought to wear a simple dress with floral print. When I wore it, I thought to click some pictures and write my first OOTD post on the blog and I'm really happy the way pictures came out. 
And I clicked them on my own, YUUPPIIEE!!!! :D

As far as this dress is concerned, I bought it from MYNTRA. I'm really loving this dress, so cute and elegant. The fabric is very light and is super cool. :D


I have always enjoyed wearing poppy and bright colors. Well!! I think its looking cute on me. Heheeheh!! :p

Recently, I won Nivea Go Sleeveless Contest and got Rs. 1000/- voucher. So I grabbed this super cute dress. The shopping experience with MYNTRA will be up soon on the blog, so keep a watch out. :D

The dress looks very simple with flares and super amazingly cute and elegant. 

FOOT WEAR



For the foot wear, I tried out some heels with elegant look. The foot wear is from V-shoes. :D Loving it. So comfortable and super sexy. ^_^



ACCESSORIES

And now comes the jewelry and earrings. :D
I bought the earrings from local market and the neck piece is from Zotiqq.



The earrings have a touch of rainbow shades in it. And I'm in love with this neck piece. Unique piece with floral elegance and the 3D looks too cute, simply love it. :D




Some more pictures. I am really happy to see that I'm such a good photographer. As a beginner, I think I did a reasonably good job. YUPPIIEE!!!



MAKEUP I USED
  • Oriflame Essentials Fairness Cream SPF 8
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (Read the review here)
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal- Black
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal- Turquoise
  • Oriflame Blending Brush (Read the review here)
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
  • Maybelline Lip Polish- POP 6

Do share your views on this OOTD post in the comments below. I really want to hear from you, how you find it??

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...