Nail Art on Wednesday: Retro Pattern Nail Art Design & Tutorial

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!

So, I'm back with 'Nail Art on Wednesday'. :D Yuppie!!
Last week, I had my exams so was unable to write any nail art related post. But it's never too late. Right??

And for today's nail art, I thought to take you back to the retro world and show Retro Nail Art this week. :D
Let's have a look at the design first. ^_^


This design is again very simple and easy to do. Just few steps, and you're done. I really loved the results and it looks really funky too. What say?? :D

VIDEO TUTORIAL:


I really hope you enjoyed the video. :D

PICTURE TUTORIAL:

Steps:

  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Apply 2 thin coats of blue metallic polish. I have used Oriflame Very Me nail enamel in 'Blue Passion' (read the review here).
  • On your ring finger and thumb: Apply a coat of glitter polish.
  • Rest of your nails: Add 2 pieces of striping tape horizontally and vertically.
  • Apply a coat of white polish on the entire nail (you can use acrylic paint as well).
  • Remove the striping tapes with the help of tweezers before the polish dries.
  • Now gather 3 of your favorite polishes/ acrylic paints.
  • Apply your favorite colors (2) on the opposite side of the blocks with the help of a thin brush (I have used blue, purple and yellow and mix matched them).
  • Add a big dot in the middle of the blocks using your 3rd color (I used the back of the brush to get bigger dots).
  • Apply a layer of top coat.
  • Now you're nails are done!! :D


I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*


Some pictures of the finished look. 




Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used in this nail art design using my own money.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. So pretty dear...as always I love your simple and cute nail art styles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww.. thank you so very much di.. means a lot.. :D ^_^

      Delete
  2. your'e amazing girl! Loved the video sweety!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! Awesome color combo, you are a star my dear.. <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much di... means a lot to me ^_^

      Delete