Nail Art on Wednesday- Crackle Nail Art (for beginners): Design & Tutorial

Hey everyone... I hope you all doing great!!!

So, I'm back again with the 'Nail Art on Wednesday' tag. And again, this time, the nail art I did is super easy to do. 
So what are we waiting for??? Let's start.

First let's have a look at the design. :D



This is super simple and looks very trendy.
You must have seen many crackle polishes in the markets now a days, here also I have used a crackle polish from ORIFLAME. The review will be up soon so keep a watch out girlies. :D

For the base, I have used many shades to add a different look as I wanted to see on which background pink crackles would look sexy. ;)
And I started experimenting, GOSH!! You know how much I love experimenting, lol. But I liked them all. Heheheehe... 
So without wasting any more time, let's jump on to have a look at the tutorials. :D

VIDEO TUTORIAL



I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^

PICTURE TUTORIAL

Steps:
  • Apply your base coat first.
  • Now grab 5 of your favorite shades and apply 2 thin coats on each nail.
  • Take a crackle polish of your choice (I'm using Oriflame's crackle polish in pink).
  • Let it dry, and you can see the crackles.
  • Now apply a layer of top coat and done.

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*

Some pictures of the finished look. 



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used in this nail art design using my own money.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. This is super amazing Kanika!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie from you!!I love your nail arts dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. very easy and simple...
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that there was a crackle nail polish!! haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome di..
      it works really great and fast too.. <3

      Delete
  5. Such beautifully done NOTD dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you so much di.. waiting for your posts... <3

      Delete