Shivana Colors Lip Stick Pencil in 05: Review + Swatch + LOTD + POTD

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing very well.

Today I'm going to review and share the swatches, LOTDs and POTDs of Shivana Colors Lipstick Pencil in the shade 05. It is a beautiful red shade with an awesome shiny look. Yes! I know, I'm reviewing a lot of red lip shades in my posts, but I'm falling in love with red color these days, I don't know why? :p But yes, I'm not in love, lol. 
Ok! Not going in detail with love lessons, lets read on for the review and my take on this product.

Before sharing my review, lets have a look at the product first. :D



Isn't it a gorgeous red shade. Ummm!! I'm getting tempted to this sexy red shade. Ok! Not being seductive. :p LOL!!! :D :p

PRODUCT CODE:

SHIVANA COLORS IN BRIEF: Shivana Colors is a cosmetics brand of Hong Fa co. LTD and is mostly sold in South East Asian countries. I can't say that in India, this brand is not easily available, but yes, it is available in markets, beauty supply stores and also online. Here it is costly, whereas in other countries, like the ones where its in easy reach, its cheaper in price. But the bottom line is, what's the quality of the products? And the quality is very much satisfactory.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT: This product is available in 12 sexy and bright shades, but I made up mind to grab the deep sexy glossy red shade. The quality of the product is really nice and it won't do any harm to your lips. You just need to apply one stroke and you are good to go. I'm loving this shade, texture and the results.


INGREDIENTS: Mentioned in another language, can't read it. Sorry girlies!! :(

THE STICK: As every lipstick contains, this one too have the rotating motion thingy at the bottom of the lipstick to make it handy and easy to use. 



HOW TO USE:

  • Outline your lips with red lip liner (its optional).
  • Then with this lipstick, just fill it in, without moving out of the outline made.
  • Just one stroke and you are done!!
HOW TO REMOVE: 
  • Take some damp cotton.
  • Soak it in any makeup remover.
  • Clean your lip makeup.
  • Apply some lip balm to make it soft, hydrating and protected (its optional).
  • And now your lips are ready to try new shades. :D
PACKAGING: The product has a rotating motion stick to use the product easily. It has a black color body on which company's name and other details are specified. At the bottom of the product you can see the product code and it is written on the product shade background sticker. The top contains a long plastic cap from where you can see the color of the lip shade.


QUANTITY: 2.5 grams

PRICE: INR-Rs. 375/-

SHELF LIFE: 3 years

WHERE TO BUY:
  • Local markets.
  • Online: You can buy it through their website, buy it here.
SWATCHES: And now its time for the swatches. Yuppiieee!!! :D Lets have a look!! ^_^ :D
  • On my hand.

PROS:
  • Creamy texture.
  • Glossy finish.
  • Long lasting.
  • No touch ups for 6-7 hours.
  • Opaque red shade.
  • Goes well with every color outfit and for every occasion.
  • Every girl's color so you'll love it.
  • Smells really nice.
  • Easy to use.
  • Travel friendly.
  • Just a stroke and you're done. :D
CONS:
  • It is expensive. :p
RATINGS: 4.75/5

MY SUGGESTIONS: Well!! You know that I'm falling in love with red shades these days, so I'll definitely recommend you all to try this out once. Yes! Its bit pricey but its worth it. This is a must have product for working women and those who doesn't like to go for touch ups again and again. For me, Its a thumbs up and I'm going to grab more shades from this brand. Will surely share my take on those shades as well, so keep a watch out girlies. :D ^_^



Do share your views on this lip shade in the comments below. Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on it? If not, will you give it a try?


As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money. This post is not sponsored, promotion of the brand or in influence of the brand.


Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. such a pretty red..suits u sweetie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vow.. beautiful shade,, me wants too.. never knew of this brand thanks fr letting me know....... nice LOTD dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can easily find it in markets di... thanks for your time... n compliments. .. luv u di

      Delete
  3. Thank u di.. glad u liked it. .. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is pretty and it looks great on your lips :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ravishing red..looks pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so very adorable dear! Loved this lipstick on your pout :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty Kannu.. :) This is such a gorgeous hue, I somehow had no idea about this brand, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much di.. the brand is local.. still its expensive. .lol.. you can find it easily. . Thank u so much for reading my posts.. xoxo.. ^_^ :*

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty shade! Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and hot LOTDs my sweety!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete