Luxury Makeup Base for Eyes in the shade 2: Review + Swatches

Hello everyone! I hope all doing great!

So today I am going to review and swatch Luxury's makeup base for eyes. It is a local brand that I came across recently, and I wanted to share my experience with you all.
An affordable makeup base which works really nice. :D

Lets have a look at the product first. ^_^



I bought this product from local beauty supply store nearby my house. I went to buy some branded eye primer but I came across this affordable and nice product and grabbed it. And it actually works great! 

LUXURY IN BRIEF: It is a local brand which is not available everywhere. And there is nothing found when searched on net. But the product that I grabbed is really nice. Read on for the review and the swatches.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT: I bought this product only with the purpose of an eye primer, but you can use it for your entire makeup thingy. You can use it as both makeup base and primer for your face, eyes, etc.


HOW TO USE:
  • Take very little amount of the product using your finger.
  • Apply it on the area you want to apply it.
  • And dab it very gently to cover and blend the product.
  • Now done, you can continue with your makeup. :D
HOW TO REMOVE:
  • It can be removed using any makeup remover.
PACKAGING: The whole stick is been packed inside this cover (image below) in red and golden colors with the brand's name and necessary details. Then comes the stick, which has a moving ring at the bottom to take out the product when finished. 



QUANTITY: Not mentioned.

PRICE: INR-Rs. 150

INGREDIENTS: Not mentioned.

SHELF LIFE: Not mentioned.

SWATCHES: And now the swatches. ^_^
  • On my hand.
  • On my finger.
PROS:
  • Economical.
  • Very easy to use.
  • Lasts for long.
  • Brightens up your makeup.
  • You can use it as a makeup base and primer.
CONS:
  • Nothing is mentioned about the product. :(
RATINGS: 3.5/5

MY SUGGESTIONS: According to me, I am loving the product. But the point is nothing is mentioned about the product, like ingredients, shelf life, quantity and stuff. It acts perfectly for the makeup base but again you doubt yourself as the brand is a local one. As wanted to try something new and experiment, I bought this and shared my views with you.


Do share your take on this product in the comments below. 

I don't know if I should ask this or not, lol, but, have you ever came across local brands, or this brand particularly? 
If yes, do share them in the comments below. And do you recommend to try out these kinda brands?


As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks

FACEBBOK: https://www.facebook.com/kannucreative.sharma.1
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/creative_kannu
TUMBLR:  http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ikannuatitscreativitystuff
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/kannu_creative
PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/kannucreativity

XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money.


Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I quite like local brands, but I have not seen this one before. Very economical and good too! Lovely review dear.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank uu di... brand is nice... but yes its hard to find them ehehehe... :p

      Delete
  2. I have something similar like this will review in future.. loved the product.. m all for local brands :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay... waiting for your post di.. thanks a lot.. for your encouraging words.. <3

      Delete