Indian traditional makeup tutorial + OOTD + nail art of the day

Hello everyone!
Hope you all doing great!

Today I have an interesting video to share with you all. This video includes the Indian traditional makeup tutorial, nail art of the day and outfit of the day. In India, we are now celebrating the wedding season and there was my cousin sister's marriage as well. So I decided to do this video. So first of all, let me show you some pictures.

1. Nail art of the day.


2. Indian traditional makeup. 



I really hope you must have enjoyed the above pictures. Now lets jump to the video quickly.


I hope you enjoyed the video and the tutorial.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. Hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Follow me on social networks:


Thanks for your time. Do share your views in the comment section below. Xoxo.

Post a Comment

0 Comments