24 January 2014

VALENTINES DAY NAIL ART COLLABORATION WITH LNETSA

Hello everyone.
I hope you all doing very well.!!
And today I am really excited to share this post with all of you. :D

I recently did a collaboration nail art design for Valentines Day with my youtube friend LNETSA, her original name is Elena. She is really a sweet heart and an amazing person and kind at heart. Before I share both the nail art designs, you can check more fun, easy and sexy nail arts by LNETSA on her youtube channel HERE.

And now let me show you our nail art designs. :D



LNETSA's nail art design above. :D 
This is so cute, sexy and hot.


And this is my design.

Well as for this design, It is very easy to create this nail art on your nails. And i just love creating such cute hearts on my nails. This is perfect for Valentines Day. And also of LNETSA, go and check out her channel. She makes awesome and easy nail art designs and tutorials.

And now I will take you to the tutorial of my nail art design. :D


And now its time for the picture tutorial. Lets create this design. ^_^

Steps:
  • apply your base coat first.
  • apply 2 thin coats of Kiss-Me-Pink from Maybelline.
  • add a layer of glitter polish.
  • make random hearts with white paint and tiny dots.
  • in the hearts add red dots.
  • on your alternate nails: make rough sketch of hearts with black paint.
  • then fill in with white paint leaving black outline.
  • fill in the white part with your favorite colors.
  • add random white dots.
  • make the hearts smile adding the details.
  • add top coat.
  • done.!! :D


I really hope you liked it. If you try out this design to wear on your nails, I would love too see your recreations. Please share your pictures with me on social networks (links below) using #kannucreative / #kannu_creative / #creative_kannu.



AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND READING MY BLOG POST. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. HAVE A NICE DAY.

FOLLOW ME HERE. :D ^_^


XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...