18 January 2014

SUNDAY MAKEUP + OOTD

HELLO EVERYONE!
HOPE YOU ALL DOING GREAT!!

TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A SIMPLE MAKEUP TUTORIAL WITH YOU INCLUDING OUTFIT OF THE DAY. YES IT IS LIKE A SUNDAY MAKEUP BUT I AM PUBLISHING THIS POST ON SATURDAY. :-P
SO I REALLY HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE IT.
WITHOUT WASTING ANY TIME I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW THE VIDEO TUTORIAL TO ALL OF YOU. LETS GET STARTED..!!


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO, THE LOOK AND THE OOTD. :D

AND NOW FINALLY I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE SOME PICTURES OF THE MAKEUP I DID.


THE EYE MAKEUP LOOK AND BRIGHT PINK LIP COLOR FROM MAYBELLINE. IT IS A MATTE LIP COLOR AND I SIMPLY LOVE IT. IT GIVES A VERY SEXY AND GIRLY LOOK TO YOUR FACE. 


THIS PIC WAS CLICKED AFTER 9 HOURS OF MAKEUP. AND I THINK IT SETTLED WELL. 


THE EYE MAKEUP. I CHOSE TO DO A SIMPLE AND ELEGANT EYE MAKEUP SO THAT IT DOES NOT LOOK MESSY. AND I USED AVON'S BLUE PENCIL EYE LINER. IT IS REALLY AWESOME AND NICE. 

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND READING MY BLOG POST. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. HAVE A NICE DAY AND SUNDAY.

FOLLOW ME HERE AND BE MY FRIEND


XOXO



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...