12 January 2014

How to apply Kajal?

Hello everyone. Hope you all doing great!

So today's blog is about 'How to apply Kajal?'. This is the main problem that every girl face when she enters in this makeup world. Even I had many problems in the beginning, but as said 'practice makes a man perfect' and so I followed this mantra. I always used to look at my elder sisters that how they apply Kajal and I used to feel so jealous of them that why can't I apply it. Argghhh!! And then I set my mind to achieve this goal. Lol!! And finally, I achieved my goal.

So my lovelies, without wasting any time, lets start with the tutorial. ^_^


For this video tutorial, I used my favorite Maybelline Colossal Kajal. I simple loved it.


Almost every time, I apply this kajal, let me show you some pictures. Have a look.




In the above pictures, I had applied the same kajal.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day. Support my following me.

Follow me here


YOUTUBE: kannucreative sharma
TWITTER: @creative_kannu
INSTAGRAM: kannu_creative
PINTEREST: kannucreativity
TUMBLR: ikannuatitscreativitystuff

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...