18 December 2013

HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP FACE

HEY BEAUTIFUL LADIES. I HOPE YOU ALL DOING GREAT SWEET HEARTS.

IT IS SO COLD NOW A DAYS IN NEW DELHI, GOSH!!! BUT I LOVE THIS SEASON, WINTERS.!!!

SO TODAY I WILL BE SHARING WITH YOU HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MAKE UP FACE. IT IS SUPER EASY WITH THE PRODUCTS EASILY AVAILABLE AT YOUR NEAR BY SHOPS. 

BEFORE WE JUMP ON THE VIDEO TUTORIAL LET ME SHOW YOU THE FINAL RESULT AND TO THE FINAL LOOK OF MY FACE.


I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE END RESULT CAME OUT TO BE VERY GOOD AND THE PRODUCTS I USED WORKED WELL ON MY FACE. SO IN THE ABOVE IMAGE THERE IS NO MAKE UP APPLIED. THIS LOOK IS WITHOUT MAKE UP. I AM LOVING IT..!!

NOW LETS GET STARTED WITH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL...


I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO...

AND NOW WE WILL JUMP ON TO THE PICTORIAL... HERE WE GO..

STEPS:
  • CLEAN YOUR FACE USING A PIECE OF COTTON.
  • THEN APPLY YOUR FACE CLEANER.
  • AFTER CLEANING IT, CLEAN YOUR FACE WITH GULAB JAL.
  • THEN USING FACE WASH THAT SUITS YOUR SKIN TYPE CLEAN YOUR FACE.
  • USING YOUR CLEAN TOWEL, MAKE YOUR FACE DRY.
  • THEN TAKE SOME VASELINE AND MASSAGE WITH IT FOR 5-10 MINUTES.
  • AND NOW WALLAH..!! YOU ARE DONE.
  • AND YOUR FACE IS CLEAN NOW..!!!  

I HOPE THIS PICTORIAL IS HELPFUL FOR YOU LOVELIES...!!

PRODUCTS I USED:
  • VEDOVA'S HERBAL MILK PROTEIN FACE CLEANER 
  • DABUR GULABARI PREMIUM GULAB JAL
  • HIMALAYA HERBALS PURIFYING NEEM FACE WASH
  • VASELINE PETROLEUM JELLY
I WILL BE WRITING REVIEWS FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS MENTIONED ABOVE IN MY UPCOMING POSTS SO STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING POSTS BEAUTIES.


AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND READING MY BLOG POST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST. HAVE A NICE DAY BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

FOLLOW ME HERE


TWITTER: @creative_kannu


XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...